Measure high temperatures with digital accuracy on a modest budget. The DT2-7 digital pyrometer measures kiln temperature for improved firing results. With the DT2-7 you can fire copper enameling, control the cooling rate of difficult glazes, or know when to begin monitoring glass in a switch-operated kiln. Monitor electric pottery firings up to cone 10.
The liquid crystal display is easy to read even in bright daylight. This reliable hand-held pyrometer weighs only 5 ounces and measures in degrees F up to 2372F. Replace the Type-K thermocouple in seconds with a simple plug-in connection. The on-off switch saves battery life. The plastic display case is rated for a room temperature of 32 – 122 degrees F.
The DT2-7 comes with a thermocouple, thermocouple wire, 9 volt battery, carrying case, wall mount screws, stand, and printed instructions. Prop the meter on the metal stand for easy viewing.
The DT2-7 is easy to use. Turn on the switch and insert the thermocouple into the kiln. The DT2-7 is easier to read than analog (needle-indicator) meters.
- Dimensions: 2 3/4” wide x 4 1/4” high x 1” thick
- 1/2” liquid crystal display digits
- Low power consumption
- Measurement range: -50F – 2372F
- Environmental operating temperature: 32F – 122F
- Degrees F display
- Type-K thermocouple with 5’ of wire
- Requires 9 volt DC battery
- Battery life: 150 – 200 hours of continuous use
- Low battery indicator message
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Warranty: 90 days
- Replacement thermocouple: PY-71